Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Bump

We're happy to be past the half-way point and feel the baby move so often. I am surprised, however, that sleeping at night is already uncomfortable, because I'm not that large yet! The snoogle pillow that Perry got me helps quite a bit, but takes up most of the bed and then its impossible to roll over without a huge production. Oh well- it's all getting me ready for sleepness nights in 4 months!

As for other stuff- we're moving along into February, but have had a sick household for about 13 days now. Perry has been sick off and on and now has a horrible sinus infection and has been off work for 3 days. I guess Simon and I are lucky to have only the normal winter sniffles. Yuck!

1 comment:

The Moser Family said...

Wonderful to have the news finally confirmed! (Mom couldn't remember for sure which niece it was that was expecting.) Ha! :)
Congratulations on the baby to come and also on the new home.

I enjoyed seeing your blog. (Thanks Brad for the link...)