Thursday, May 3, 2007

May Playdate



Today was a special day! I stayed home from school so that I could get my yearly doctor check-up and get my teeth looked at by our dentist. Although, that wasn't what was so special. We were able to look after little man Owen while his parents were away with work stuff. At first it was CRAZY! Simon was crying because he was hungry, and Owen wanted to be held. And all the while, Maggie (our Jack Russel Terrier), was circling excitedly trying to sniff up all the new smells that came with Owen. Luckily, I was getting my 10 year old tartar scaped off my a woman that was mad at her husband for not doing the dishes last night. I still think I had the better of the two options. By the time I got back, Becca had magically put both boys to sleep and was working at cleaning the kitchen and making lunch. Incredible! When the boys woke up, of course I was there to play with them and keep them occupied so that Becca could sneak off to the dentist for the same routine.

No comments: